Box Office Xpress Jr - Feature List
latest features in the recently released Box Office Xpress
Below are some of the many basic features ...
- Sell and print tickets fast.
- Track box office sales via detailed, specific reports.
- Keep current customer records for marketing and much, much more.
- Search and recall orders quickly using point-and-click.
- Use the built-in customer database program.
- Unlimited customizable pricing schemes.
- Highly customizable single, subscription, voucher, flex pass, and membership pricing categories.
- Unlimited number of series (productions), events (performances), seats, dates, times, orders, customer
names, and on-and-on.
- Customize your own seating plans.
- Even make a dinner theatre arrangement.
- Allocate seats or for Internet ticket sales.
- View a customer's sales history.
- An assortment of sales reports. Some of the reports include daily
sales, sales by event, a listing of on hold orders, sales by tender, event
sales by type (sold, reserved, comps, etc.), customer list by events, subscriber
listing, and many, many more.
- Event sales reports also show you how many seats are sold and left (in
numbers and percent).
- Simplistic, logical format. Just point-and-click (Box Office Xpress
Junior makes sure you
select everything you need to).
- Print the tickets when the order is taken or anytime thereafter.
- Print an address ticket if desired.
- You can also pre-sell subscriptions, vouchers, flex pass and memberships and batch print all
tickets for a particular subscription when the customer picks them up.
- General admission or reserved seating selection.
- When selecting an event to sell, the program displays the total tickets and the quantity
- Clearly defined individual seats that are easy to view and select.
- Printable seating plans and customer seating lists.
- Multiple seat prices per order (ex; 2 adults, 3 children; 1 complimentary).
- Tally multiple orders for a grand total when a customer places
several orders at once.
- Batch print tickets for all unsold seats.
- Create your own user codes to block access to all or part of the program.
- Optional tax names and percentages.
- Unlimited discounts that can be applied to the entire order, or to
specific price types (ex; 2 regular Adult tickets and 2 student tickets that
are further discounted).
- Automatically add payment method fees to each order. A different
fee can be used for each payment method.
- Print bulk customer address labels. These can be printed by a variety of criteria (ex; schools).
- No techno-babble.
- It is assumed that Box Office Xpress Junior will be used by people who are not very computer
literate. This program only requires a very basic knowledge of Windows, such as using a
mouse, how buttons and other items (like list boxes) work when you click on them.
Since this is a specialty program and computers, in general, still require
some skills, at least
one person on staff should be reasonably computer literate.
- Plenty of safety checks. Box Office Xpress Junior is always watching for potential problems due
to incorrect user input and tries to warn you in advance of the consequences of
- There are a great many more features to Box Office Xpress Junior. If you are still unsure, feel free
to contact us with any questions that you may have.